With Valentine’s Day fast-approaching, everyone is thinking of the perfect gift to treat their loved one. This February, The Guild are giving away a Hotel Chocolat gift card worth £100.
This is your chance to spoil your partner with a chocolate hamper, drinks at their cafes, a meal at one of their restaurants, one of their Chocolate Training Adventures or even their School of Chocolate, all courtesy of The Guild of Property Professionals.
For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions below:
On Facebook – Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like The Guild of Property Professionals Facebook page @GuildProperty.
On Twitter – Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @GuildProperty.
On Instagram – Follow @guildofpropertyprofessionals, like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section below.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 13th February 2019. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Guild Valentine’s Day Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition.
To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on Twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or like our page on Facebook.
c. Alternatively, you can like our competition post on Instagram and tag a friend in the comment section below.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by representatives from The Guild.
8. The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day via The Guild’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
9. The overall winner will win a Hotel Chocolat gift card (RRP £100, https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/gift-card.html#start=1). If the gift card becomes unavailable, a prize of a similar value will be selected. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants’ consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of The Guild.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Guild. Accordingly, The Guild may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to The Guild as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by The Guild of Property Professionals of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of The Guild shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest is not open to The Guild employees & their immediate family members.
16. These terms and conditions incorporate The Guild’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.guildproperty.co.uk/legal/terms
The Guild of Property Professionals Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1415 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org