* Mulberry Gardens * * The much awaited release of Phase 3, Mulberry Gardens, St Austell * * 3 Bedroom - Detached * * Approximate completion dates October 2023 * * 10 Year NHBC Warranty * * Further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org 01726 73501 * ** Image is for illustration purposes only **
* PLOT 53 - THE BLUEBELL *
Mulberry Gardens is the perfect place to call home, not just because of the beautiful properties on offer, but its fantastic location helps make this development feel truly
special. Situated on the edge of St Austell, this charming market town boasts a selection of independent businesses including a wide selection of places to eat and drink –you’ll enjoy exploring what’s on offer and rest assured, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Flourishing with history at every turn, there are countless opportunities to indulge in St Austell’s rich heritage, whether it’s discovering the famous 160 year old St Austell Brewery or delving into Cornwall’s clay mining past at the Wheal Martyn Museum. The town is also home to one of the UK’s most iconic tourist attractions, the Eden Project, perfect for a day out, all year round. Just outside of St Austell and within close proximity to Mulberry Gardens lies the picturesque and unspoilt harbour town of Charlestown. The perfect place to spot one of the magnificent tall ships that regularly visits, it is also the shooting location for the popular TV series Poldark
ABOUT THE AREA:
Mulberry Gardens is surrounded by natural beauty in all directions, making it the ideal place for those wishing to explore their local surroundings. For coastal lovers, Pentewan Beach and its half a mile of golden sands is only a short drive away, meaning you’re minutes from being able to feel sand between your toes. For those looking for something different, the famous clay pits of St Austell offer a unique way to take in the magnificent views of the Bay. There’s a great selection of local schools within close proximity of Mulberry Gardens, as well as a local hospital and a number of doctors surgeries. With great transport links, thanks to St Austell’s main railway line and the A391, it’s easy to visit nearby towns like Fowey or further afield cities like Plymouth, Exeter and Bristol. From indulging in coastal and country walks and soaking up Cornwall’s dramatic scenery, to treating yourself to delicious locally made culinary treats, Mulberry Gardens is within close reach of everything you might need.
INTRODUCING YOUR NEW HOME:
Offering a stunning collection of homes, Mulberry Gardens has been carefully designed to fit with the surrounding area. Over 20 bespoke house types have been created to offer variety and also help create interesting and attractive
street scenes for residents to enjoy. What makes the homes at Mulberry Gardens truly special though, is that as you explore each room, you will discover outstanding craftsmanship and quality throughout.
• All kitchens have been designed in a modern and minimalist fashion by leading kitchen manufacturer, Mayflower Kitchens,
• High quality Siemens appliances fitted as standard.
• 20mm quartz worktops are included.
• Undercounter sinks, upstands and splashbacks are also included.
• All homes have induction hobs and most also have built in ovens.
• Integrated appliances feature in selected plots including dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
• Stylish bathrooms feature throughout every home, with complete choice over bathroom tiles.
• Contemporary Duravit bathroom suites feature back to wall sanitary ware, mixer taps and shower valves
• Contemporary carpets are fitted throughout with the option for wooden flooring if desired.
• Homeowners will see high quality uPVC windows, fascia and soffits.
• Colour rendering across the whole home to make it not just visually beautiful, but low maintenance as well.
• All homes include a modern video doorbell system for peace of mind.
• Electric doors to all garages and car ports.
HEATING & INSULATION:
• Gas fired central heating throughout with high quality insulation fitted to meet modern energy standards.
• Premium underfloor heating present on the ground floor.
• Smart home controls installed to control the heating and lighting.
Downstairs underfloor heating with radiators to the first floor.
Floor coverings included.
Choice of kitchen colours.
Choice of work surface colour.
Choice of tiles.
Electric garage doors where applicable.
Bojea Cottages, Trethowel, St Austell£285,000
With no onward chain and set within an idyllic woodland valley setting and generous gardens a short distance from the clay trails, St Austell town and the historic of Menacuddle is this impressive and spacious family home which offers driveway and...
Roslyn Close, St. Austell£285,000
A well positioned chain free detached house with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Further benefits include garage and off road parking, a generous and established plot to the rear. Although the property would benefit from cosmetic...
Porthmeor Road, St. Austell£295,000
** NO ONWARD CHAIN** Located a short distance from the beaches of St Austell Bay, Historic Port of Charlestown and local primary and secondary schooling. Within easy reach of the A390 and the Holmbush complex of local amenities and supermarkets,...
Chipponds Drive, St. Austell£295,000
An exciting opportunity to purchase a chain free detached house with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Located towards the very end of a no through road. Further benefits include garage, off road parking, enclosed rear garden, delightful...
Killyvarder Way, St. Austell£300,000
A well positioned detached house occupying a convenient no through road setting with three double bedrooms, spacious conservatory to the rear and garage with off road parking. The property has updated electric heating throughout and Upvc double...
St. Pirans Close, St. Austell£300,000
A simply stunning semi detached three double bedroom house with garage and off road parking, located at the very end of a no through road. The well presented property also benefits from gas fired central heating, Upvc double glazing throughout...
Trewhiddle Court, St Austell, St Austell£325,000
** TWO HOMES LEFT AND AVAILABLE NOW ** A newly built family home by a local well known developer which offers generous living space, bespoke fitted kitchens, landscaped gardens, plus garages & parking. This stunning home has been built using...
Southbourne Road, St. Austell£325,000
A well proportioned semi detached dormer bungalow with three double bedrooms and two reception rooms. Further benefits include a garage and off road parking accessed off Pensylva. The property offers delightful elevated views to the front over...
Porthpean Road, St Austell£325,000
A well positioned semi detached house with garage and off road parking, with three bedrooms and three reception rooms. The property occupies a spacious plot with a delightful well established and spacious rear garden and is located within close...