- New Build
- Popular Residential Location
- Clay Traislal Nearby
- Schools Not Far
- Convenient For A390/A391
- High End Finish
- Choice OF Kitchen Colours
- Most Built In Appliances
* Mulberry Gardens * * The much awaited release of Phase 3, Mulberry Gardens, St Austell * * 4 Bedroom - Detached * * Approximate completion dates October 2023 * * 10 Year NHBC Warranty * * Further enquiries to email@example.com 01726 73501 * ** Image is for illustration purposes only **
* PLOT 52 - THE BLUEBELL *
Mulberry Gardens is the perfect place to call home, not just because of the beautiful properties on offer, but its fantastic location helps make this development feel truly
special. Situated on the edge of St Austell, this charming market town boasts a selection of independent businesses including a wide selection of places to eat and drink –you’ll enjoy exploring what’s on offer and rest assured, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes. Flourishing with history at every turn, there are countless opportunities to indulge in St Austell’s rich heritage, whether it’s discovering the famous 160 year old St Austell Brewery or delving into Cornwall’s clay mining past at the Wheal Martyn Museum. The town is also home to one of the UK’s most iconic tourist attractions, the Eden Project, perfect for a day out, all year round. Just outside of St Austell and within close proximity to Mulberry Gardens lies the picturesque and unspoilt harbour town of Charlestown. The perfect place to spot one of the magnificent tall ships that regularly visits, it is also the shooting location for the popular TV series Poldark
ABOUT THE AREA:
Mulberry Gardens is surrounded by natural beauty in all directions, making it the ideal place for those wishing to explore their local surroundings. For coastal lovers, Pentewan Beach and its half a mile of golden sands is only a short drive away, meaning you’re minutes from being able to feel sand between your toes. For those looking for something different, the famous clay pits of St Austell offer a unique way to take in the magnificent views of the Bay. There’s a great selection of local schools within close proximity of Mulberry Gardens, as well as a local hospital and a number of doctors surgeries. With great transport links, thanks to St Austell’s main railway line and the A391, it’s easy to visit nearby towns like Fowey or further afield cities like Plymouth, Exeter and Bristol. From indulging in coastal and country walks and soaking up Cornwall’s dramatic scenery, to treating yourself to delicious locally made culinary treats, Mulberry Gardens is within close reach of everything you might need.
INTRODUCING YOUR NEW HOME
Offering a stunning collection of homes, Mulberry Gardens has been carefully designed to fit with the surrounding area. Over 20 bespoke house types have been created to offer variety and also help create interesting and attractive street scenes for residents to enjoy. What makes the homes at Mulberry Gardens truly special though, is that as you explore each room, you will discover outstanding craftsmanship and quality throughout.
• All kitchens have been designed in a modern and minimalist fashion by leading kitchen manufacturer, Mayflower Kitchens,
• High quality Siemens appliances fitted as standard.
• 20mm quartz worktops are included.
• Undercounter sinks, upstands and splashbacks are also included.
• All homes have induction hobs and most also have built in ovens.
• Integrated appliances feature in selected plots including dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
• Stylish bathrooms feature throughout every home, with complete choice over bathroom tiles.
• Contemporary Duravit bathroom suites feature back to wall sanitary ware, mixer taps and shower valves
• Contemporary carpets are fitted throughout with the option for wooden flooring if desired.
• Homeowners will see high quality uPVC windows, fascia and soffits.
• Colour rendering across the whole home to make it not just visually beautiful, but low maintenance as well.
• All homes include a modern video doorbell system for peace of mind.
• Electric doors to all garages and car ports.
HEATING & INSULATION:
• Gas fired central heating throughout with high quality insulation fitted to meet modern energy standards.
• Premium underfloor heating present on the ground floor.
• Smart home controls installed to control the heating and lighting.
Downstairs underfloor heating with radiators to the first floor.
Floor coverings included.
Choice of kitchen colours.
Choice of work surface colour.
Choice of tiles.
Electric garage doors where applicable.
Daniels Lane, St. Austell£325,000
Located in a much sought after location in a tucked away position set within formal gardens of approximately 0.175 of an acre. Conveniently positioned for Holmbush complex of supermarkets, shops and schooling nearby plus the beaches. This...
Boconnoc Road, St. Austell£325,000
UNDER OFFER, PLEASE CALL FOR INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER. A delightful detached chalet bungalow with four bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor with spacious kitchen/diner, Upvc double glazing throughout, garage and ample...
Chapmans Way, St Austell£325,000
Located in the much sought after development known as The Village, and within a good size well kept sunny aspect gardens. In easy reach of both primary and secondary schools. St Austell Town Centre and the Main Line Railway, whilst beautifully...
Trevarrick Drive, St. Austell£325,000
Offered with no onward chain and located in a sought after private residential location, a short distance from St Austell Town and the A390 is this detached four bedroom family residence. Requiring updating and modernising throughout, offers...
Turnavean Road, St. Austell£335,000
Located a short distance from St Austell town and the woodland walks of the Gover Valley is this deceptively spacious and versatile family residence which enjoys views over the woodland and back towards the town centre. This versatile home...
Southbourne Road, St. Austell£375,000
Enjoying a countryside outlook from its elevated position in a convenient position to explore St Austell Bays beaches and coastline but also the woodland walks of Kingswood and Pentewan Trail. Well placed for both primary and secondary schools...
Retallick Meadows, St. Austell£375,000
An impeccably presented detached house occupying a convenient no through road setting with garage and off road parking. The property boasts four bedrooms, principal with en suite shower room and enclosed rear garden. An early viewing is advised...
Quillet Close, St Austell£429,950
A short walk to both Porthpean Beach and the Historic Port of Charlestown, with both local Primary and Secondary Schools is this impressive family home located within a Cul-De-Sac on the edge of the development and enjoying Countryside views...
St. Pirans Close, St. Austell£450,000
An immaculately presented detached house, offering four/five bedrooms and two/three reception rooms. Further benefits include a dual purpose garage integrated as an additional home office and store area and ample off road parking. Located on a...