This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
< Back to Search Results
Property Summary Property Reference:
The Old Vicarage is a beautifully proportioned cliff-top villa in prominent position overlooking the mouth of the Fowey Estuary. The property was built in 1877 for John Lamb, a local Sea Captain, and was originally named Clifton Villa. The property became the Vicarage in 1920 and then became a private residence once more in 2005. More...
- Spectacular Uninterrupted Water Views
- Beautifully Proportioned Accommodation
- Superb Clifftop Position
- Original Period Features
- Large Terraced Gardens Overlooking the Harbour Mouth
- Large Garage